- PerformanceUse this circuit workout to exercise your whole body, increase your heart rate, and keep your physical activity fun and exciting
- Lateral MovementsThese lateral movements will strengthen your oblique muscles while challenging your mind and heart.
- AgilityLearn these easy ways to move quickly and efficiently into different positions to increase your coordination.
- Y Not?Turn basic movements into fun daily activities to reach your recommended 60 minutes of physical activity.
- Score!Join Ryan Kerrigan in a touchdown dance! Dancing is great for your body, it helps increase flexibility and coordination.
Encourage your students to get their recommended 60 minutes or more of physical activity a day with a series of 2-3 minute videos, featuring NFL player Ryan Kerrigan. Appropriate for classroom or home use, these videos focus on movements that increase coordination, stabilization, flexibility, cardiovascular health, and strength. Use these videos alongside our NFL PLAY 60 Challenge lessons to illustrate educational components in a fun and engaging way, or as a classroom break to help increase student focus once they return to their lessons.